NOGEPA 1.1B Helicopter Landing OfficerBookLast booked 19 minutes ago
The course NOGEPA 1.1B HLO (Helicopter Landing Officer) is a refresher course of the course NOGEPA 1.1A HLO and is meant to refresh your knowledge after a period of two years. During the course NOGEPA 1.1B HLO you execute both theoretical as well as practical exercises concerning helicopter operations on an offshore installation under normal circumstances and emergency situations.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Certification:1.1 B HLO NOGEPA
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
A valid NOGEPA 2.6 A/B or NOGEPA 2.9 A/B certificate
More information about NOGEPA 1.1B Helicopter Landing Officer
NOGEPA 1.1B Helicopter Landing Officer is the Refresher course of NOGEPA 1.1A. The course takes one day and after completion is valid for two years.
- Recognizing the risks of a helicopter operation and act accordingly.
- Command and check the preparation of the helicopter platform.
- Executing and registering exercises.
- Command and check the execution of normal and emergency procedures.
- Radio procedures at arrival and departure.
- Documentation after landing the helicopter regarding the passengers and freight.
- Command and check the process of loading the helicopter.
- Command and check the embarking and disembarking of passengers and freight.
- Fuel treatment and executing checks on fuel quality.
- Fuelling the helicopter.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- €Starting from3260.004.31 Location€Starting from784.004.91 Location€Starting from440.004.82 Locations€Starting from720.004.32 Locations€Starting from670.004.22 Locations€Starting from849.004.92 Locations€Starting from799.004.22 Locations€Starting from617.004.62 Locations