GWO Basic Safety Training Refresher(onshore) E-learning + PracticalBookLast booked 2 hours ago
The Online GWO Basic Safety Training Onshore Refresher (Global Wind Organisation) is the refresher course of the GWO Basic Safety Training Onshore with E-learning. The GWO Basic Safety Training onshore is meant for people working in the wind industry onshore. This GWO Basic Safety Training onshore is a course in which the delegate gets to know the risks and dangers of working in the wind industry. Every 2 years, this GWO Basic Safety Training course needs to be completed. During the training, the delegate will refresh his memory on how to proceed if there is a danger.
The GWO Basic Safety Training Refresher onshore E-learning consists of 4 different modules; GWO Working at Heights Refresher, GWO First Aid Refresher, GWO Manual Handling E-learning Refresher and GWO Fire Awareness E-learning Refresher. There is no E-learning part for the GWO Working at Hieght refresher and the GWO First Aid refresher. Those refresher courses are already only with pratical excerises.
- Timetable:2.5 day(s)
- Certification:GWO Working at Heights RefresherGWO First Aid Refresher GWO Fire Awareness Refresher GWO Manual Handling Refresher
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid GWO Working at HeightsA valid GWO First AidA valid GWO Fire AwarenessA valid GWO Manual Handling
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about GWO Basic Safety Training Refresher Onshore E-learning + Practical
After registering for GWO Basic Safety Training Refresher Onshore E-learning, the delegate receives access to online teaching material by e-mail. With this, the theoretical part should be learned at your own time and place. This will take about 4 hours. During this online refresher course, you do online the e-learning for the modules Manual Handling & Fire Awareness. When all theoretics online is completed, you will only have to do the practical exercises at the training center. After completing the theoretical & practical part of this GWO Basic Safety Training Refresher onshore blended learning you receive the same certificate as the normal GWO Basic Safety Training Refresher Onshore without e-learning.
Procedure GWO E-learning Basic Safety Training Refresher onshore (Online GWO Basic Safety Training Refresher onshore)
1. Choose your practice day on our calendar.
2. You will receive the booking confirmation for the practical day after your booking.
3. Within 1 working day, you will receive access to online teaching material by e-mail.
4. Until the practical day, you can complete the e-learning.
5. By arrival at the training center, we check if you have completed the e-learning successful.
6. You have to do an assessment at our training center before the practical sessions.
- If you don’t pass the assessment, then you have to do an oral assessment.
- When it appears that you do not know the theory, you can not participate in the practical session.
- FMTC facilitates any extra lessons, but this can not always be arranged on the same day.
Kindly note, the e-learning lasts an average of 4 hours. When you book in the evening, it is not possible to follow the practice day on the day after. When you have completed the e-learning, you must follow the practical day within 4 weeks.
- Working at Height
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Fire Awareness
Do you need another GWO E-learning courses?
We also provide the Online GWO Basic Safety Training Onshore Refresher Course in separate modules such as GWO Working at Heights Refresher, GWO First Aid Refresher, GWO Manual Handling E-learning Refresher and GWO Fire Awareness E-learning Refresher.
Or are you looking for an online basic course? Take a look at our online GWO basic courses. You need to do the refresher course every two years, before your expiry date.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue