GWO Sea Survival Refresher E-learning + PracticalBookLast booked 17 minutes ago
The Online training GWO Sea Survival Refresher (Global Wind Organization) is the refresher course of the GWO Sea Survival. Every 2 years, this Sea Survival refresher course needs to be completed. Due to this E-learning GWO Sea Survival Refresher, you only have 0,5 day at one of our training centers!
During this e-learning GWO Sea Survival Refresher, the delegate will refresh his memory on how to proceed if there is a danger during offshore activities. During GWO Sea Survival Refresher E-learning training, there will be different theoretical aspects, with regard to survival at sea. The theory, which is studied online, is practiced in the field in our pool so that the delegates are better prepared during dangerous situations.
- Timetable:0.5 day(s)
- Certification: GWO Sea Survival Refresher
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid GWO Sea Survival (Refresher) certificate
- Languages:English (US), French
More information about GWO Sea Survival Refresher E-learning + Practical
After registering for GWO Sea Survival Refresher E-learning, the delegate receives access to online teaching material by e-mail immediately. With this, the theoretical part should be learned at your own time and place. This will take about 3 hours. When all theoretics online is successfully completed, you will only have to do the practical exercises at the training center. This is possible in just 0,5 day! After completing the theoretical & practical part of this GWO Sea Survival Refresher E-learning you receive the same certificate as the normal GWO Sea Survival Refresher without e-learning.
Procedure GWO E-learning Sea Survival Refresher (Online GWO Sea Survival Refresher)
1. Choose your practice day in our calendar
2. You will receive the booking confirmation for the practical day
3. You will receive access to online teaching material by e-mail immediately.
4. Until the practical day, you can complete the e-learning.
5. By arrival at the training center, we check if you have completed the e-learning successful.
6. You have to do an assessment at FMTC before the practical sessions.
- If you don’t pass the assessment, then you have to do an oral assessment.
- When it appears that you do not know the theory, you can not participate in the practical session.
- FMTC facilitates any extra lessons, but this can not always be arranged on the same day.
Kindly note, the e-learning lasts an average of 3 hours. When you book in the evening, it is not possible to follow the practice day on the day after. When you have completed the e-learning, you must follow the practical day within 4 weeks at one of our training centers.
- Personal safety
- Dangers and symptoms of drowning and hypothermia
- Securely moving a vessel to dock, vessel to platform and vessel to vessel
- Use of LSA, PPE and PFPE equipment and the advantages / limitations of these
- Survival Techniques at Sea
- SAR, GMDSS and first aid in case of a man overboard
- Evacuation procedures
Do you need more GWO E-learning courses?
We also provide the Online GWO Basic Safety Training Refresher which offers this GWO Sea Survival Refresher E-learning course together with GWO Working at Heights Refresher, GWO First Aid Refresher, GWO Manual Handling E-learning Refresher and GWO Fire Awareness E-learning Refresher.
Are you looking for an online basic course? Take a look at our online GWO basic courses. You need to do the refresher course every two years, before your expiry date. If your certificate is expired you need to do the GWO basic course again.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue