GWO Fire Awareness Refresher E-learning + PracticalBookLast booked 29 minutes ago
The GWO Fire Awareness Refresher E-learning course (Global Wind Organisation) is intended for everyone working in the wind industry. Every two years, this refresher training of GWO Fire Awareness needs to be followed.During the GWO Fire Awareness Refresher, the delegate refreshes his memory about the risks and dangers of fire in a wind turbine and contributes to a safer working environment in wind turbines based on the guidelines of the GWO (Global Wind Organisation).
During the online GWO Fire Awareness course, the delegate learns the theoretical part online and the practical exercises will be done at the training center in just 1,5 hour instead of half a day!
- Timetable:1.5 hour(s)
- Certification:GWO Fire Awareness Refresher
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid GWO Fire Awareness (Refresher) certificate
- Languages:English (US), French
More information about GWO Fire Awareness Refresher E-learning + Practical
After registering for GWO Fire Awareness Refresher E-learning, the delegate receives access to online teaching material by e-mail immediately. With this, the theoretical part should be learned at home. This will take 2 hours, on average. When all theoretics online is completed, you will only have to do the practical exercises at the training center. After completing the theoretical & practical part of this GWO Fire Awareness Refresher E-learning you receive the same certificate as the normal GWO Fire Awareness Refresher without e-learning.
Procedure GWO E-learning Fire Awareness Refresher (Online GWO Fire Awareness Refresher)
1. Choose your practice day in our calendar
2. You will receive the booking confirmation for the practical day
3. You will receive access to online teaching material by e-mail immediately.
4. Until the practical day, you can complete the e-learning.
5. By arrival at the training center, we check if you have completed the e-learning successful.
6. You have to do an assessment at FMTC before the practical sessions.
- If you don’t pass the assessment, then you have to do an oral assessment.
- When it appears that you do not know the theory, you can not participate in the practical session.
- FMTC facilitates any extra lessons, but this can not always be arranged on the same day.
Kindly note, the e-learning lasts an average of 2 hours. When you book in the evening, it is not possible to follow the practice day on the day after. When you have completed the e-learning, you must follow the practical day within 4 weeks.
- The emergence of a fire, how it develops and the dangers of an outbreak of a fire in a wind turbine
- Recognizing fire hazards
- Act the right way during the outbreak of a fire: proper use of extinguishing agents such as various fire extinguishers and fire blankets
- Contingency plans including emergency escape procedures and smoke detection
- Personal safety
Do you need more GWO E-learning courses?
We also provide the Online GWO Basic Safety Training Refresher Course which offers this GWO Fire Awareness Refresher E-learning course together with GWO Working at Heights Refresher, GWO First Aid Refresher, GWO Sea Survival E-learning Refresher and GWO Manual Handling E-learning Refresher
Are you looking for an online basic GWO course? Take a look at our online GWO basic training. You need to do the refresher course every two years, before your expiry date.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue