NOGEPA 2.9B Helicopter Fire-FightingBookLast booked 8 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 2.9B Helicopter Fire-Fighting training is a recurrent training that is intended for everyone who is in possession of a NOGEPA 2.9A Helicopter Fire-Fighting certificate.
The NOGEPA 2.9B Helicopter Fire-Fighting training is for personnel on a small offshore platform where there is insufficient staff to form a Fire-Fighting Team. Another condition is that it is not possible for helicopters to load fuel. The Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) or Helicopter Deck Assistant (HDA) are responsible here in case of calamities.
- Timetable:1 day
- Certification:2.9B NOGEPA
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate, additional medical certificate for wearing breathing apparatus A valid NOGEPA 2.9A or NOGEPA 2.9B certificate
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about NOGEPA 2.9B Helicopter Fire-Fighting
During this NOGEPA 2.9B Helicopter Fire-Fighting training, the participant refreshes their memory regarding fighting a helicopter fire and successfully carrying out rescue operations. This is done via both theory lessons and practical lessons. For instance, in the practical part, there is helicopter firefighting and rescue operation training during a fire. There is training relating to helicopters that are suffering from an engine fire, a fire in the cockpit, cabin, or baggage compartment, and putting out a liquid fire caused by a fuel leak.
Kindly note, from now on we train according to de newest NOGEPA Handbook. This means that there is add a new module, Breathing Apparatus. The delegate needs also an offshore medical certificate with ERT. The course is extend with one day part.
- Theory on the treatment of helicopters and the risks of helicopter movement
- Theory on helicopter firefighting and rescue
- Practical training for firefighting in the helicopter and rescue operations during a calamity
- Use of a foam monitor, fire hose, and small fire extinguishing equipment
- Rescuing passengers from a helicopter
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue