NOGEPA 2.6B Member Fire-FightingBookLast booked 6 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 2.6B Member Fire-Fighting is the refresher course of the NOGEPA 2.6A Basic Member Fire-Fighting. The NOGEPA 2.6B Basic Member Fire-Fighting is meant for employees who are appointed to take part in firefighting or rescue crews on an offshore mining installation.
NOGEPA 2.6B Member Fire-Fighting is meant to refresh your memory in order to remember all the information that was taught to you. The course participant learns the theory and practice of fire-fighting, search and rescue operations.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:2.6B NOGEPA
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
Additional medical certificate for wearing breathing apparatus
A valid NOGEPA 2.6A or 2.6B certificate
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about NOGEPA 2.6B Member Fire-Fighting
The NOGEPA 2.6B Member Fire-Fighting takes 2 days and is after succesfull completion 2 years valid.
- Theory regarding the role of fire-fighting and rescue crews in the event of fire and other emergency situations.
- Responding to alerts, identify calamities and defining the location, determining the required equipment and means.
- Using a self-contained breathing gas apparatus and breathing gas procedures.
- Using means of communication.
- Enter and securing the place of the accident.
- Assure personal safety when taking action by always securing an exit.
- Practice by actually executing firefighting and rescue operations, including helicopter incidents.
Minimal number of delegates: 4
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue