NOGEPA 2.3B Coxswain Man Overboard BoatBookLast booked 25 minutes ago
The training NOGEPA 2.3B Coxswain Man Overboard Boat is a refresher course of 2.3A Coxswain Man Overboard Boat. This refresher course is meant to refresh your memory after a period of two years. During the practical exercises, we will focus on handling the MOB-boats and executing rescue operations.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:2.3B NOGEPA
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
A valid NOGEPA 2.3 certificate
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about NOGEPA 2.3B Coxswain Man Overboard Boat
NOGEPA 2.3B Coxswain Man Overboard Boat course takes one day and is valid for two years.
- Checking the MOB-boat
- The basics of good seamanship, navigating and sailing by means of a compass, operate the devices on board of the boat
- Getting a near-drowning person on board
- Executing all procedures connected to launching the boat, carrying out rescue operations and getting the boat back on board
- Command in all situations that occur relating to rescuing people who fell over board
- Carry out search patterns by means of PLB
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue