GWO Sea Survival RefresherBookLast booked 1 hours ago
The training GWO Sea Survival Refresher (Global Wind Organization) is the refresher course of the GWO Sea Survival. Every 2 years, this Sea Survival refresher course needs to be completed.
During the training the student will refresh his memory on how to proceed if there is danger during offshore activities. During GWO Sea Survival Refresher training, there will be different theoretical aspects, with regard to survival at sea. The theory is practiced in the field in our pool, so that the student is better prepared during dangerous situations.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:GWO Module Sea Survival
- Validation:2 years
- Price:€ 282,00 excl. Registration fee (€ 10,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Requirements:A valid GWO Sea Survival certificate
- Location:FMTC Schiphol Amsterdam FMTC Dordrecht (Rotterdam)
More information about GWO Sea Survival Refresher
The GWO Sea Survival Refresher training is offered according to the guidelines of the Global Wind Organization. After following this Sea Survival Refresher, the delegate will again be able to secure themselves and colleagues during threatening conditions at sea. The delegate thus makes a contribution to a safer working environment. The training is for anyone who has a valid GWO Sea Survival certificate.
Also, there is a GWO Basic Safety Refresher that combines the training Sea Survival Refresher with GWO First Aid Refresher, GWO Working at Height Refresher, GWO Fire Awareness Refresher and GWO Manual Handling Refresher.
- Personal safety
- Dangers and symptoms of drowning and hypothermia
- Securely moving a vessel to dock, vessel to platform and vessel to vessel
- Use of LSA, PPE and PFPE equipment and the advantages / limitations of these
- Survival Techniques at Sea
- SAR, GMDSS and first aid in case of a man overboard
- Evacuation procedures