NOGEPA 1.1B / 2.9B HLO / Helicopter Fire FightingBookLast booked 30 minutes ago
This is a refresher combination training of the NOGEPA 1.1B Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) and NOGEPA 2.9B Helicopter Fire Fighting (HFF). This combination is offered, because a minimum of a valid NOGEPA 2.9 HFF certificate is required in order to participate in NOGEPA 1.1 HLO.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Certification:NOGEPA 1.1BNOGEPA 2.9B
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate, additional medical certificate for wearing breathing apparatus A valid NOGEPA 1.1A or 1.1B certificateA valid NOGEPA 2.9A or 2.9B certificate
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about the NOGEPA 1.1B / 2.9B refresher
The first part of this combination training, the NOGEPA 1.1B Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO), is a repetition training of the NOGEPA 1.1A HLO. This repetition training must be repeated every two years. All activities relating to helicopter operations on an offshore installation will be covered by the NOGEPA 1.1B Helicopter Landing Officer, for both normal and emergency situations.
The second part of the NOGEPA combination training consists of the NOGEPA 2.9B Helicopter Fire Fighting, the repetition training of the NOGEPA 2.9A Helicopter Fire Fighting. The last part must also be repeated every two years. The NOGEPA 2.9B Helicopter Fire Fighting is intended for anyone who works on a small offshore platform. The memory of the student is refreshed concerning fighting a helicopter fire and successfully performing rescue operations.
Kindly note, from now on we train according to de newest NOGEPA Handbook. This means that there is add a new module, Breathing Apparatus. The delegate needs also an offshore medical certificate with ERT. The course is extend with one day part.
The NOGEPA 1.1B / 2.9B refresher starts with NOGEPA 1.1B, which covers several practical and theoretical parts necessary for safe helicopter landing and usage. The other course -it’s a combination after all – NOGEPA 2.9B refreshes ones helicopter fire fighting skills. After succesfull completion one gets awarded with a 2 year NOGEPA 1.1B and 2.9B certification.
NOGEPA 1.1B Helicopter Landing Officer
- Recognizing the dangers of helicopter operations and to be able to act appropriately
- Supervising and monitoring the preparation of a helicopter deck
- Performing exercises and registration
- Supervising and monitoring the execution of normal and emergency procedures
- Radio procedures upon arrival and departure
- Documentation after landing with regard to freight and passengers
- Supervising and checking when loading a helicopter
- Supervising and checking when embarking and debarking freight or passengers
- Fuel handling and performance of fuel quality checks
NOGEPA 2.9B Helicopter Fire Fighting
- Theorethics about handling helicopters and the risks of helicopter movement
- Theorethics about helicopter fire fighting and rescue
- Practice training fire control of the helicopter
- Use of a foam monitor, fire hose and smaller extinguishing equipment
- Rescueing passengers during an emergency situation in a helicopter
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue