NOGEPA 1.1B / 2.8B HLO/ LeaderBookLast booked 12 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 1.1B / 2.8B combination course is a refresher course of the 1.1A HLO / 2.8A Leader Fire-Fighting training. After a period of two years it is time to refresh your memory by means of a refresher course.
During the 1.1B HLO the course participant is taught the practical aspects as well as theoretical aspects of executing every activity that come along with helicopter operations on an offshore installation under normal circumstances and emergency situations.
During the 2.8B Leader Fire-Fighting the course participant will practice offshore calamities and actions that need to be taken by firefighting and rescue teams, in case of an emergency situation on an offshore installation.
- Timetable:2.5 day
- Certification:NOGEPA 1.1B
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
A valid NOGEPA 1.1A or 1.1B certificate
A valid NOGEPA 2.8A or 2.8B certificate
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about NOGEPA 1.1B / 2.8B HLO/ Leader
2.5 day NOGEPA 1.1B / 2.8B combination course. This refresher of NOGEPA courses 1.1A and 2.8A is after completion valid for 2 years.
- Recognizing the risks of a helicopter operation and act accordingly.
- Command and check the preparation of the helicopter platform.
- Executing and registering exercises.
- Command and check the execution of normal and emergency procedures.
- Radio procedures at arrival and departure.
- Documentation after landing the helicopter regarding the passengers and freight.
- Command and check the process of loading the helicopter.
- Command and check the embarking and disembarking of passengers and freight.
- Fuel treatment and executing checks on fuel quality.
- Fuelling the helicopter.
- Theory regarding the roll of commander in case of a fire and other emergency situations.
- Making and maintaining adequate lines of communication with crewmembers and the management of the installation or company.
- The division of tasks for the firefighting and rescue teams.
- Evaluating the performance of the crewmembers.
- Evaluating the accuracy and efficiency of the firefighting and rescue plan.
- Knowledge of the requirements for maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- Practical exercises by actually carrying out various firefighting and rescue operations.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue