STCW BST + SABookLast booked 19 minutes ago
The STCW Basic Safety Training is intended for all crew members of a seagoing ship. During the STCW Basic Safety Training you will learn how to act on board the ship in various emergency situations. It is a mandatory certificate that you must obtain before you are allowed to work on a seagoing ship.
If you work on a ship that is more than 500GT or transport more than 12 people, you also need an STCW Security Awareness. During this training you will learn how to deal with safety risks.
- Timetable:4 day(s)
- Certification:STCW (A-VI /1)
STCW (A VI/6-1)
- Validation:STCW Basic Safety Training: 5 years
Security Awareness: No expiry
- Requirements:A valid maritime medical certificate
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about STCW BST & SA
These trainings give you the theoretical insights and practical experience to work responsibly on a ship in the weight class above 500GT or which carries more than 12 people on board.
Basic Safety Training
- Survive at sea
- Firefighting and breathing air
- Elementaire First Aid
- Personal safety and social responsibilities
- Meaning and consequences of different safety levels
- Knowledge of the ship security plan, procedures and precautions
- Observing and recognizing safety risks
- Observing and recognizing, on a non-discriminatory basis, the characteristics and behavioral patterns of persons who may threaten security
- Techniques used to circumvent security measures
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue