STCW BST & AFF & PSCRBBookLast booked 8 minutes ago
After successful completion of this combination course of the STCW Basic Safety Training, STCW Advanced Fire Fighting, and STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft the delegate receives three separate certificates. It is possible to combine the courses due to overlap between the modules of the courses.
- Timetable:9.5 day(s)
- Requirements:A valid maritime medical certificate
More information about BST & AFF & PSCRB
The combination course can be divided into the Basic Safety Training, Advanced Fire Fighting training and the STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft.
STCW Basic Safety Training
The STCW Basic Safety Training is the mandatory basic training of STCW, which every seafarer needs to have. During the STCW Basic Safety Training the participant learns how to act in diverse emergency situations aboard a ship.
STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
The STCW Advanced Fire Fighting training is especially for seafarers to get insight into the dangers of fire aboard a ship. The STCW Advanced Fire Fighting course is also mandatory for officers.
STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats, other than Fast Rescue Boats
The STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats, other than Fast Rescue Boats is for anyone designated to act as a lifeboat crew member on a ship. During this training the participants learn to deal with emergency situations and to make the right decisions.
Minimum amount of participants: 6
Content STCW Basic Safety Training
- Sea Survival
- Fire Fighting and Breathing Protection
- Basic First Aid
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
Content STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
- Recognising and fighting of fire, as wel as the use of firefighting equipment and installations
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and the application of protective measurements
- Use of respiratory protection equipment
- Inspection and maintenance of extinguishing equipement, extinguishing installation and equipment
- Leading firefighting and conducting exercises
- Searching for and rescuing victims
- Recognition of hazardous substances
- Practical exercises in ship firefighting and leadership
Content STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft
- Inspecting the lifeboat
- Taking charge aboard a lifeboat, launching, operating the lifeboat
- Launching rafts through a davit system
- Handling communication tools, distress beacons and distress signals
- Survival at Sea
- Picking up drowning persons
- Giving first aid to survivors
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue