STCW BST & PSCRB RefresherBookLast booked 5 minutes ago
The STCW Basic Safety Training refresher & Proficiency in Survival Craft Refresher combination course is a refresher course of the STCW Basic Safety Training & Proficiency in Survival Craft.
- Timetable:3 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:STCW (A-VI /1)
- Validation:5 years
- Requirements:A valid maritime medical certificate
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate (< 5 year old)
A valid STCW Proficiency Survival Craft certificate (< 5 year old)
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about the STCW BST & PSCRB Refresher
STCW Basic Safety Training refresher & Proficiency in Survival Craft Refresher: The STCW Basic Safety Training Refresher is a refresher course of the STCW Basic Safety Training. These courses are meant for all the crew members who will be employed on a ship. During the Basic Safety Training refresher course your memory will be refreshed on how to act in various emergency situations on board of a ship.
The Proficiency in Survival Craft Refresher is the refresher training of the Proficiency in Survival Craft. By attending the refresher course, the participant remains familiar and updated with firefighting skills and techniques. The training STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats, other than Fast Rescue Boats is meant for anyone who’s task it is to be a crew member of a rescue boat on a ship.
Basic Safety Training refresher
- Surviving at sea
- Firefighting and Breathing gas
- Elementary First Aid
- Personal safety and social responsibilities
Proficiency in Survival Craft Refresher
- Controlling the boat
- Taking command on board of a rescue boat whilst deploying and after deployment operate the engine of a rescue boat
- The launching of rafts via davit and deploying a ‘throw overboard life raft’
- Dealing with the communication, location beacon and emergency distress signals
- Surviving at sea
- Rescue near-drowning people
- Managing survivors and the rescue boat after a ship has been abandoned
- Providing first aid to survivors
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue