Wanted: Customer Support Employee Schiphol Amsterdam12 August 2021
Do you have a passion for customer satisfaction? Do you have experience as a Customer Service Employee in a service-oriented organization? Maybe you are our new colleague!
For our head office at Schiphol / Amsterdam, we are looking for a new colleague to strengthen our Customer Contact Center. You are the point of contact for our customers in the Offshore and Maritime industry.
Who are we?
FMTC is the safety training center for Offshore training (OPITO & NOGEPA), Wind training (GWO), Maritime training (STCW) and Industry training. Every day people are being prepared to work and live safely on a drilling platform or a ship.
In addition to safety, flexibility is our top priority and we are there for our customer. We completely unburden the customer in the field of training.
What do we expect from you?
Customer Service employee at FMTC Safety means that you work quickly and accurately, have a high quality standard and find it a challenge to think a little further and help the customer in the best possible way. No day is the same at FMTC, so it is important to be flexible and to be able to switch quickly. You are stress resistant, representative, independent and you have good analytical skills.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum MBO (level 4) work and thinking level.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, verbally and in writing.
- Flexible attitude (no 9 to 5 mentality).
- A team player who can also work independently.
- Available for 40 per week.
- French speaking is an advantage.
- You have daily contact with both existing and new customers.
- You ensure optimal processing of bookings and requests.
- You handle specific requests, often in coordination with other departments.
- You have broad knowledge
- You ensure that all administrative processes run smoothly and are fully under control.
- You actively think along with management to improve processes and show initiative in this.
- You identify customer needs and play forward this to management.
What can you expect from us?
We expect a lot, but offer even more. Your work is exciting, varied and your working environment is professional and pleasant. We are a young and international company with great career opportunities.
- An appropriate salary, in line with your knowledge and experience.
- Travel allowance.
- A team of pleasant colleagues.
- 25 vacation days on a full-time basis.
Do you recognize yourself in our profile of a Customer Service employee and do you want to take up the challenge, do not wait any longer and send your motivation and CV to email@example.com or call +31 85 130 7461.Back to the overview