GWO Working at Height E-learning + PracticalBookLast booked 2 hours ago
The GWO Working at Heights E-learning (Global Wind Organisation) is intended for everyone working in the wind industry. During this one-day GWO Working at height Online course, all the risks associated with working at heights will be discussed and all necessary skills will be learned for each application so you can do the job in a safe manner.
During the E-learning GWO Working at Heights, all the theoretical aspects will be discussed in the e-learning. For the practical part, you need to come to our training center. Here the delegate will learn how to secure him/herself and his/her colleagues in a threatening situation in wind turbines in the practical part. Due to the GWO Working at Height E-learning you save an extra day at the training center!
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Certification:GWO Working at Height
- Validation:2 years
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about GWO Working at Height E-learning + Practical
After registering for GWO Working at Height E-learning, the delegate receives access to online teaching material by e-mail. With this, the theoretical part should be learned at home. This will take 5 hours, on average. When all theoretics online is completed, you will only have to do the practical exercises at the training center. After completing the theoretical & practical part of this GWO Working at Height E-learning you receive the same certificate as the normal GWO Working at Height without e-learning.
Procedure GWO E-learning Working at Height (Online GWO Working at Height)
1. Choose your practice day in our calendar
2. You will receive the booking confirmation for the practical day
3. Within 1 working day, you will receive access to online teaching material by e-mail.
4. Until the practical day, you can complete the e-learning.
5. By arrival at the training center, we check if you have completed the e-learning successful.
6. You have to do an assessment at FMTC before the practical sessions.
- If you don’t pass the assessment, then you have to do an oral assessment.
- When it appears that you do not know the theory, you can not participate in the practical session.
- FMTC facilitates any extra lessons, but this can not always be arranged on the same day.
Kindly note, the e-learning lasts an average of 5 hours. When you book in the evening, it is not possible to follow the practice day on the day after. When you have completed the e-learning, you must follow the practical day within 4 weeks.
- Legislation around working at heights
- Methods of protection during a fall
- Safe working systems and how to easily apply these
- The dangers of working at heights
- The use of evacuation equipment
- Checking protective equipment (PPE) the right way such as armor, helmet and rope
- Skills to save a colleague out of a threatening situation from a wind turbine
- Provide medical assistance on the ground floor
Do you need more GWO E-learning courses?
We also provide the Online GWO Basic Safety Training Course which offers this GWO Working at Height E-learning course together with GWO First Aid E-learning, GWO Sea Survival E-learning, GWO Manual handling E-learning and GWO Fire Awareness E-learning.
Are you looking for an online refresher course? Take a look at our online GWO refreshers. You need to do the refresher course every two years, before your expiry date.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue