GWO Basic Safety Training (offshore) E-learning + PracticalBookLast booked 7 minutes ago
The GWO Basic Safety Training E-learning course (Global Wind Organisation) is a safety course aimed at people working in the wind industry. This GWO Basic Safety Training is a training where the delegate gets acquainted with the risks and dangers of working in the offshore wind industry.
During the Online GWO Basic Safety Training course, the delegate learns not just to recognize the dangers and what to do in an emergency situation. The delegate also develops the skills to provide First Aid, to save themselves and to fight fires. Especially on an offshore wind turbine, there are no nearby emergency services. Therefore, it is very important that people know how to get themselves and others to safety when an emergency arises. The employee will be well prepared by practicing this emergency situation in a setting as realistic as possible.
With this E-learning GWO Basic Safety Training course, you save 2 days at the training center! You can do the theoretical part online at your own time en place. Save time and money and book the GWO Basic Safety Training E-learning directly via our website.
- Timetable:3 day(s)
- Certification:GWO Working at HeightsGWO First AidGWO Fire AwarenessGWO Manual HandlingGWO Sea Survival
- Validation:2 years
More information about GWO Basic Safety Training Offshore E-learning + Practical
After registering for GWO Basic Safety Training E-learning, the delegate receives access to online teaching material by e-mail. With this, the theoretical part should be learned at home. This will take 2 days (16 hours), on average. When all theoretics online is completed, you will only have to do the practical exercises at the training center. After completing the theoretical & practical part of this GWO Basic Safety Training offshore blended learning you receive the same certificate as the normal GWO Basic Safety Training without e-learning.
Procedure GWO E-learning Basic Safety Training (Online GWO Basic Safety Training)
1. Choose your practice day in our calendar
2. You will receive the booking confirmation for the practical day
3. Within 1 working day, you will receive access to online teaching material by e-mail.
4. Until the practical day, you can complete the e-learning.
5. By arrival at the training center, we check if you have completed the e-learning successful.
6. You have to do an assessment at FMTC before the practical sessions.
- If you don’t pass the assessment, then you have to do an oral assessment.
- When it appears that you do not know the theory, you can not participate in the practical session.
- FMTC facilitates any extra lessons, but this can not always be arranged on the same day.
Kindly note, the e-learning lasts an average of 2 days (16 hours). When you book in the evening, it is not possible to follow the practice day on the day after. When you have completed the e-learning, you must follow the practical day within 4 weeks.
- Working at Height
- First Aid
- Sea Survival
- Fire Awareness
- Manual Handling
Do you need another GWO E-learning courses?
We also provide the Online GWO Basic Safety Training Course in separate modules such as GWO Working at Height E-learning, GWO First Aid E-learning, GWO Sea Survival E-learning, GWO Manual handling E-learning and GWO Fire Awareness E-learning.
Or are you looking for an online refresher course? Take a look at our online GWO refreshers. You need to do the refresher course every two years, before your expiry date.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue