STCW BST & AFF & PSCRB & PFRB RefresherBookLast booked 27 minutes ago
During this combination training STCW Basic Safety Training & Advanced Fire Fighting & Proficiency in Survival Craft & Proficiency in Fast Rescue refresher of the refresher courses of the STCW Basic Safety Training, STCW Advanced Fire Fighting, STCW Proficiency in Survival craft and STCW Proficiency in Fast Rescue, the memory will be refreshed again in a period of five days. After successful completion of this combination training the participant receives four different certificates.
- Timetable:5 day(s)
- Certification:STCW (A-VI /1)
STCW (A-VI /3)
- Validation:5 years
- Requirements:A valid maritime medical certificate
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate (< 5 year old)
A valid STCW Advanced Fire Fighting certificate (< 5 year old)
A valid STCW Proficiency in Survival craft certificate (< 5 year old)
A valid STCW Proficiency in Fast rescue certificate (< 5 year old)
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about the STCW BST & AFF & PSCRB & PFRB Refresher
STCW Basic Safety Training & Advanced Fire Fighting & Proficiency in Survival Craft & Proficiency in Fast Rescue refresher:
The STCW Basic Safety Training Refresher is the refresher course of the STCW Basic Safety Training. The course is for all participants who have achieved the STCW Basic Safety Training certificate five years ago. During the STCW Basic Safety Training Refresher the participant refreshes his memory in how to act in an emergency situation, how to perform first aid and how to survive with his colleagues at sea.
The STCW Advanced Fire Fighting Refresher is for participants who have achieved the STCW Advanced Fire Fighting five years ago . Taking this course, the participant remains familiar and updated with fire fighting skills and techniques. With the STCW Advanced Fire Fighting Refresher the emphasis is mainly on practical drills. Completion of the STCW Advanced Fire Fighting Refresher endorses membership of the nautical Emercency Response team.
The STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft Refresher is the refresher course of the STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft. The training is meant for every crew member of a survival craft which already has achieved his certificate . During the course STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft Refresher the participant learns how to deal with the survival craft again.
During the STCW Proficiency in Fast Rescue Refresher the subjects covered by the STCW Proficiency in Fast Rescue will be repeated. As a result , the knowledge and skills of the participant, regarding the handling in a fast rescue, will remain up to date. Also leadership during and after the launch and when operating in open waters is practiced again.
Basic Safety Training refresher
- Surviving at sea
- Firefighting and Breathing gas
- Elementary First Aid
- Personal safety and social responsibilities
Advanced Fire Fighting refresher
- Recognition/Assessment and firefighting theory
- Inspection and maintenance of fire extinguishing substances, fire extinguishers and equipment
- Firefighting command and leadership
- Leadership at firefighting drills
- Search and recovery of casualties
- First Aid
- Awareness of dangerous goods
- Practical exercises of on board firefighting and leadership
Proficiency in Survival Craft refresher
- Checking the survival craft
- Take charge aboard the survival craft
- Take charge during and after the launch of the survival craft
- Dealing with communications , emergency beacons and emergency signals
- Safe / picking up drowning people
STCW Proficiency in Fast Rescue
- Safety precautions and equipment
- How to launch and operate the Fast Rescue Boat , performing rescue operations
- Sailing different search patterns
- Operate the fast rescue in open waters
- Towing with the fast rescue boat
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue