NOGEPA 1.1A / 2.9A HLO / Helicopter Fire FightingBookLast booked 13 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 1.1A / 2.9A HLO / Helicopter Fire Fighting is a combination training of the NOGEPA 1.1A Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) and NOGEPA 2.9A Helicopter Fire Fighting (HFF). In order to participate in the NOGEPA 1.1A HLO, a minimum of a NOGEPA 2.9 HFF certificate is required. For this reason, the training is often combined. After successfully completing this combination training, the participant will receive two separate NOGEPA certificates.
- Timetable:3 day(s)
- Certification:NOGEPA 1.1ANOGEPA 2.9A
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid Offshore medical certificate, additional medical certificate for wearing breathing apparatus
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about the NOGEPA 1.1A HLO / 2.9A Helicopter Fire Fighting
The combination course NOGEPA 1.1A / 2.9A consists of NOGEPA 1.1A Helicopter Landing Officer and 2.9A Helicopter Fire Fighting.
The training NOGEPA 1.1A HLO is for anyone who is required to act as a Helicopter Landing Officer at a mining installation. During the first part of this NOGEPA combination training, the student will first learn the theorethics, which is then carried out in practice. The student is trained to act in normal and emergency situations during helicopter operations.
The second part of the NOGEPA combination training contains NOGEPA 2.9A, Helicopter Fire Fighting. This training is intended for anyone who is required to act as a Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) or Helicopter Deck Assistant (HDA) during activities or an offshore installation. The student will learn everything about fighting a helicopter fire and they will learn to successfully carry out rescue operations.
The NOGEPA 1.1A / 2.9A combination training commences with NOGEPA 1.1A. The rest of the training covers NOGEPA 2.9A.
NOGEPA 1.1A Helicopter Landing Officer
- Recognizing the dangers of helicopter operations and to be able to act appropriately
- Supervising and monitoring the preparation of a helicopter deck
- Performing exercises and registration
- Supervising and monitoring the execution of normal and emergency procedures
- Radio procedures upon arrival and departure
- Documentation after landing with regard to freight and passengers
- Supervising and checking when loading a helicopter
- Supervising and checking when embarking and debarking freight or passengers
- Fuel handling and performance of fuel quality checks
NOGEPA 2.9A Helicopter Fire Fighting
- Theorethics about handling helicopters and the risks of helicopter movement
- Theorethics about helicopter fire fighting and rescue
- Practice training fire control of the helicopter
- Use of a foam monitor, fire hose and smaller extinguishing equipment
- Rescueing passengers during an emergency situation in a helicopter
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue