NOGEPA 2.3A / 2.7A C Coxswain CombiBookLast booked 48 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 2.3A / 2.7A C combination course is a combination training of the NOGEPA 2.3A Coxswain Man Overboard Boat and the NOGEPA 2.7A C Coxswain Lifeboat. The NOGEPA 2.3A Coxswain Man Overboard Boat / 2.7C Coxswain Lifeboat are meant for anyone who is designated with the task of being a coxswain of rescue boats or capsules. This function is often combined and therefore the combination training NOGEPA 2.3A Coxswain Man Overboard Boat / 2.7A C Coxswain Lifeboat is necessary.
- Timetable:4 day(s)
- Starting time:08:30
- Certification:NOGEPA 2.3A
NOGEPA 2.7A C
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
- Prices & locations*:
More information about NOGEPA 2.3A / 2.7A C Coxswain Combi
This combination course of NOGEPA 2.3A / 2.7A C takes 4 days and is after completion valid for 2 years.
- Checking the boats on condition and preparedness
- Basic terms concerning good seamanship, determine a course and navigate by compass, control the equipment on board of the boat.
- Getting a near-drowning person on board and transport him/her
- Executing all procedures concerning lowering the boats into the water, launching the boat, executing rescue operations and recovering them again
- Practicing a capsize drill
- Give command in all situations that occur regarding the rescue of people that went overboard.
- Carry out search patterns with the help of ‘PLB’
- Keeping the boat operational
- Respond to alerts
- Boarding the vessel
- Getting the lifeboat to a safe zone
- Communication by radio and other means of communication
- Assuring the safety of the passengers and the boat
- Embarking and disembarking of passengers
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue