NOGEPA 1.1A / 2.6A HLO / Member combiBookLast booked 29 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 1.1 A / NOGEPA 2.6A combination course is a combination training of the courses NOGEPA 1.1A Helicopter Landing Officer and NOGEPA 2.6A Member Fire-Fighting.
During the 1.1A HLO the course participant is taught the practical aspects as well as theoretical aspects of executing every activity that come along with helicopter operations on an offshore installation under normal circumstances and emergency situations.
During the 2.6A member Fire-Fighting the course participant will be taught both the practical as well as theoretical aspects of the firefighting, search and rescue operations in case of an emergency situation on an offshore installation.
- Timetable:5 day(s)
- Starting time:08:30
- Certification:NOGEPA 1.1A
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
Additional medical certificate for wearing breathing apparatus
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about NOGEPA 1.1 A / NOGEPA 2.6A combination
Five day combination course in which you combine NOGEPA 1.1A and 2.6A courses in an efficient matter.
- Recognizing the risks of a helicopter operation and act accordingly.
- Command and check the preparation of the helicopter platform.
- Executing and registering exercises.
- Command and check the execution of normal and emergency procedures.
- Radio procedures at arrival and departure.
- Documentation after landing the helicopter regarding the passengers and freight.
- Command and check the process of loading the helicopter.
- Command and check the embarking and disembarking of passengers and freight.
- Fuel treatment and executing checks on fuel quality.
- Fuelling the helicopter.
- Theory regarding the roll of a crewmember in case of a fire and other emergency situations.
- Respond to alerts, identification of calamities and locations, determine the required equipment and supplies.
- Using respiratory systems and respiratory procedures.
- Using means of communication
- Entering and securing a danger zone
- Safeguarding personal safety during a procedure by always securing an escape route.
- Practice actual firefighting and rescue operations, including helicopter incidents.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue