STCW BST & AFF & PSCRB RefresherBookLast booked 27 minutes ago
During this combination course STCW Basic Safety Training & Advanced Fire Fighting & Proficiency in Survival Craft refresher of the trainings of the STCW Basic Safety Training, STCW Advanced Fire Fighting and STCW Proficiency in Survival craft, the participant’s memory will be refreshed in a period of four days. After successful completion of this combination training the delegate receives three different certificates.
- Timetable:4 day(s)
- Certification:STCW (A-VI /1)
STCW (A-VI /3)
- Validation:5 years
- Requirements:A valid maritime medical certificate
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate (< 5 year old)
A valid STCW Advanced Fire Fighting certificate (< 5 year old)
A valid STCW Proficiency in Survival craft certificate (< 5 year old)
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about the STCW BST & AFF & PSCRB Refresher
Combination course STCW Basic Safety Training & Advanced Fire Fighting & Proficiency in Survival Craft refresher:
The STCW Basic Safety Training Refresher is the refresher course of the STCW Basic Safety Training. These courses are meant for all the crew members who will be employed on a ship. During this course your memory will be refreshed regarding the correct emergency procedures aboard of a ship .Think of survival at sea, first aid, but also fire safety.
The STCW Advanced Fire Fighting Refresher is for participants who have achieved the STCW Advanced Fire Fighting five years ago. Taking this course, the participant remains familiar and updated with fire fighting skills and techniques. With the STCW Advanced Fire Fighting Refresher the emphasis is mainly on practical drills. Completion of the STCW Advanced Fire Fighting Refresher endorses membership of the nautical Emergency Response team.
The STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft Refresher is the refresher course of the STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft. The training is meant for every crew member of a survival craft which already has achieved his certificate . During the STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft Refresher course the delegate learns how to act in an emergency situation and how to lead during and after the launch of the survival craft again.
Minimum number of participants: 6
The STCW Basic Safety Training & Advanced Fire Fighting & Proficiency in Survival Craft refresher consists of:
Basic Safety Training refresher
- Surviving at sea
- Firefighting and Breathing gas
- Elementary First Aid
- Personal safety and social responsibilities
Advanced Fire Fighting refresher
- Recognition/Assessment and firefighting theory
- Inspection and maintenance of fire extinguishing substances, fire extinguishers and equipment
- Firefighting command and leadership
- Leadership at firefighting drills
- Search and recovery of casualties
- First Aid
- Awareness of dangerous goods
- Practical exercises of on board firefighting and leadership
Proficiency in Survival Craft refresher
- Checking the survival craft
- Take charge aboard the survival craft
- Take charge during and after the launch of the survival craft
- Dealing with communications , emergency beacons and emergency signals
- Safe / picking up drowning people
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue