Breathing ProtectionBookLast booked 27 minutes ago
This course is designed to assist in the selection and use of respirators. After completing this course the student can distinguish between dependent and independent breathing, different types of respirators and use them properly.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:Breathing protection, course code: FMTC 109
- Validation:1 year
- Requirements:A valid medical certificate
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about Breathing Protection
The one day course Breathing Protection learns you how to indicate the need for and the use of respirators in emergency situations.
- General respiratory
- Dependent (filter masks) and independent Respirators
- Stabilize victims with fractures and suspected back and neck injuries
- Working in a confined space
- Maintenance and inspection Respirators
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue