Working at heightBookLast booked 17 minutes ago
The course working at height is meant for anyone who works on heights, where in case of emergency, people have to be rescued using climbing ropes. During this working on height course, the course participant is taught both the theory as well as practice of the dangers, risks and on how to behave while working on height and rescue operations. Since there are a lot of risks involved it is very important that the people who work here are trained well.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Certification:2 years
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about working at height
Practical and theoretical training for safe working at height.
- Law and legislation regarding climbing and working on height
- Be aware of the risks of falling
- Preventing dangers and accidents
- Responding to emergencies
- Putting on harness and checking the belts
- Explanation of the functioning of various personal fall protection equipment
- Inspection and maintenance of the fall protection equipment
- Unsafe work situations
- Demonstration of means of rescuing and responding to emergencies
- Practical exercises with various kinds of fall protection equipment
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- €Starting from352.004.63 Locations€Starting from709.004.33 Locations€Starting from361.0053 Locations€Starting from361.0053 Locations€Starting from180.004.73 Locations€Starting from352.0043 Locations€Starting from139.0052 Locations€Starting from180.004.93 Locations€Starting from130.0045 Locations€Starting from164.004.74 LocationsOn request3.9$Starting from50.001 Location$Starting from210.001 Location€Starting from750.002 Locations