Escape Chute trainingBookLast booked 3 hours ago
The Escape Chute training is especially designed for personnel working at offshore installations and vessels and are required to do the escape chute training in addition to the OPITO BOSIET, OPITO FOET, OPITO T-BOSIET, OPITO T-FOET, NOGEPA 0.5A, or NOGEPA 0.5B training. The training provides basic knowledge about using an escape chute offshore by means of evacuating an offshore installation.
This course can be booked as separate module or as addition to the OPITO BOSIET, OPITO FOET, OPITO T-BOSIET, OPITO T-FOET, NOGEPA 0.5A, and NOGEPA 0.5B course.
- Timetable:2 hour(s)
- Certification:Escape Chute / NOG / OLF
- Validation:4 years
More information about the Escape Chute training
The Escape Chute certificate (also known as the NOG or OLF supplement) is only valid in combination with a valid OPITO BOSIET, OPITO FOET, NOGEPA 0.5A, or NOGEPA 0.5B certificate. The certificate is required on some platforms in Norwegian waters.
The course is for both people without experience and for people who want to refresh their knowledge and certificate.
Course content Escape Chute training
- Awareness of the various types of escape chutes used offshore
- Safe techniques for escaping through and escape chute
- Understand what delegates are required to do when exiting the escape chute
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- €Starting from360.004.62 Locations€Starting from312.004.32 Locations€Starting from369.0052 Locations€Starting from369.0052 Locations€Starting from238.004.72 Locations€Starting from352.0042 Locations€Starting from142.0051 Location€Starting from180.004.92 Locations€Starting from136.0043 Locations€Starting from168.004.72 Locations€Starting from168.0050 Locations$Starting from50.0041 Location$Starting from210.004.81 Location