NOGEPA 1.9A BanksmanBookLast booked 20 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 1.9A Banksman training is for everybody, envolved with lifting operations on an offshore platform.
After successful completion of the NOGEPA 1.9A Banksman training the delegate can assist efficient, safe and responsible in lifting activities, in collaboration and under supervision of the crane operator.
- Timetable:3 day(s)
- Certification:1.9A NOGEPA
- Validation:4 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about NOGEPA 1.9A Banksman
NOGEPA 1.9A Banksman is a three day course. After completion one will receive a NOGEPA 1.9A certificate, which is valid for 4 years.
- Theory of different cranes and lifting equipment
- Theory about the work and its rules of procedure
- Theory of various lifting equipment and the calculation of this
- The safe slinging of loads
- Awareness of risks and danger
- Communication via radio telephone and/or mechanical signals
- Carrying out various practical assignments
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue
- €Starting from653.005€Starting from935.004.1€Starting from627.004.7€Starting from137.004.5€Starting from124.004.3€Starting from591.004.8€Starting from344.004€Starting from370.004.8€Starting from1012.002€Starting from514.004.6€Starting from837.005€Starting from514.004.6€Starting from1181.004.9€Starting from668.004.2€Starting from1289.004.7€Starting from709.004.9€Starting from1068.005€Starting from560.004.2€Starting from827.004.4