NOGEPA 0.6 Fire Fighting InstructionBookLast booked 30 minutes ago
The course NOGEPA 0.6 Fire Fighting instruction is for anyone who either professionally or privately wants to learn to handle small fire extinguishers, or for the designated employees on a drilling platform.
After completing the course NOGEPA 0.6 Fire Fighting instruction, the course participant should have understanding of the various kinds of fires and adequately use the right set of (small) fire extinguishers to extinguish the fire.
- Timetable:0.5 day(s)
- Certification:0.6 NOGEPA
- Validation:4 years
More information about NOGEPA 0.6 Fire Fighting Instruction
The NOGEPA 0.6 Fire Fighting Instruction course will take half a day. Your NOGEPA 0.6 certificate will be valid for a period of four years.
- Knowledge of small fire extinguishers.
- Combustion process.
- The effects of fire extinguishers and their methods.
- Internal alert and external alert.
- Practical exercises to extinguish various fires.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- Starting from12941 Location€Starting from4960.0051 Location€Starting from849.004.61 Location€Starting from605.004.42 Locations€Starting from990.004.42 Locations€Starting from1280.0052 Locations€Starting from1545.004.72 Locations€Starting from1415.004.92 Locations€Starting from1005.0052 Locations€Starting from1095.004.33 Locations€Starting from410.004.82 Locations€Starting from410.004.71 Location€Starting from710.004.82 Locations€Starting from145.004.32 Locations