Article 1 Definitions
In these conditions, the following terms are used in the following meanings, unless explicitly stated otherwise:
Article 2 General
Article 3 Quotations
Article 4 Implementation of the agreement
Article 5 Contract duration, execution time
Article 6 Prices
Article 7 Payment
Article 8 Retention
Article 9 Research, advertisement
Article 10 Cancellation, rescheduling and termination of courses
3. If (one of the) parties want to terminate an assignment interim, a situation will be created that does justice to the interests of both parties. If Client wants to terminate the assignment and an agreement can not be reached, Client must pay the costs made regarding the tender and costs concerning already provided services.
4. Any exam fees regarding the training will be charged fully to the Client. The Client is required to pay exam fees if a course is cancelled less than 10 days prior to the starting date of the course.
5. Any in advance paid amounts regarding cancelled courses will be refunded to Client, after deduction of cancellation costs. 6. Contractor has the right to cancel standard courses with open bookings to a maximum of 10 days prior to the starting date if the minimally required number of participants for the course is not met. If a course in which the Client is enrolled is cancelled by the Contractor, Contractor will provide alternative data on which the standard course is given.
7. If (one or more of the participants of the) Client is unable to attend a course or training fully or partially, there is a possibility to sign up a replacing participant.
8. An Agreement regarding the provision of services other than a training, can be terminated by Parties by letter, respecting a term of notice of at least 2 months. 9. In case of an interim termination of the Agreement by Contractor, Contractor will in consultation with and at the expense of Client, take care of the transferal of still to be provided services to third parties, unless cancellation is accountable to facts and conditions from the Client. In such case the Contractor can not be held responsible to provide a transferral for the services.
Article 11 Suspension and termination1. Contractor has the right to suspend the execution of the obligations from the Agreement or to directly terminate the Agreement in whole or in part, without any further notice of default or judicial intervention and without any obligation from the Contractor to provide compensation if:
Article 12 Refunding provided items
Article 13 Liability
Article 14 Disclaimer/Warranty
Article 15 Force majeure
Article 16 Insurances
Article 17 Secrecy
Article 18 Intellectual property and copyrights
Article 19 Non taking over personnel
Article 20 Disputes
Article 21 Applicable law
Article 22 Changing in terms and conditions