OPITO Swimming Assessment (5772)BookLast booked 52 minutes ago
The OPITO Swimming Assessment is designed for personnel working in the energy sector that need to be assessed on their swim and stay afloat skills. Personnel should be able to swim and float with and without a personal floatation device (PFD). The assessment does not have to be refreshed.
There are no prerequisites for this assessment and it will not expire. However, some companies may require re-validation.
- Timetable:1 hour(s)
- Certification:OPITO Swimming Assessment
- Validation:No expiry
More information about the OPITO Swimming Assessment
During the course, delegates will gain an understanding of and practice basic in-water survival techniques. Furthermore, several techniques to enter and move through water with and without a PFD will be practiced. After completion of the OPITO Swimming Assessment, the delegate will be able to swim through water and remain afloat with and without a PFD. The delegate will be able to progress work operations or further training.
Content of the OPITO Swimming Assessment
After the course the delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance and function of PFDs
- Enter the water safely using a ladder without a PFD
- Enter the water safely by stepping off with a PFD
- Remain afloat and move through the water without a PFD
- Conduct an underwater breath hold
- Be fully submerged
- Perform and understand basic in-water survival techniques
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- SARStarting from500.0051 LocationSARStarting from600.004.21 Location$Starting from285.004.91 Location$Starting from265.004.23 Locations$Starting from580.004.51 Location