NOGEPA 2.9A Helicopter Fire-FightingBookLast booked 22 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 2.9A Helicopter Fire-Fighting training is intended for personnel who are assigned to act as Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) or Helicopter Deck Assistant (HDA) at an offshore installation, but who are not in possession of a valid NOGEPA 2.6 Member Fire-Fighting and Rescue Team certificate or NOGEPA 2.8 Leader Fire-Fighting and Rescue Team certificate.
The NOGEPA 2.9A Helicopter Fire-Fighting is intended for offshore personnel on a small platform where fuel loading for helicopters is not possible and where there is insufficient staff to form a Fire-Fighting Team. The HLO or HDA is responsible in case of calamities here.
- Timetable:1.5 day(s)
- Certification:NOGEPA 2.9A
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate, additional medical certificate for wearing breathing apparatus
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about NOGEPA 2.9A Helicopter Fire-Fighting
During this NOGEPA 2.9A Helicopter Fire-Fighting training, the participant will learn to fight a helicopter fire and successfully carry out rescue operations. The participant learns this both in theory lessons and practical lessons. For instance, in the practical part, there is firefighting and rescue operation training relating to helicopters that are suffering from an engine fire, a fire in the cockpit, cabin, or baggage compartment, and putting out a liquid fire caused by a fuel leak.
Kindly note, from now on we train according to de newest NOGEPA Handbook. This means that there is add a new module, Breathing Apparatus. The delegate needs also an offshore medical certificate with ERT. The course is extend with one day part.
- Theory on the treatment of helicopters and the risks of helicopter movement
- Theory on helicopter firefighting and rescue
- Practical training for firefighting in the helicopter and rescue operations during a calamity
- Use of a foam monitor, fire hose, and small fire extinguishing equipment
- Rescuing passengers from a helicopter
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- €Starting from584.0052 Locations€Starting from957.004.13 Locations€Starting from642.004.73 Locations€Starting from83.004.83 Locations€Starting from140.004.52 Locations€Starting from165.004.34 Locations€Starting from605.004.83 Locations€Starting from352.0042 Locations€Starting from379.004.84 Locations€Starting from1036.0024 Locations€Starting from526.004.63 Locations€Starting from857.0053 Locations€Starting from526.004.63 Locations€Starting from1209.004.93 Locations€Starting from684.004.23 Locations€Starting from1320.004.73 Locations€Starting from726.004.93 Locations€Starting from1094.0054 Locations€Starting from573.004.23 Locations€Starting from847.004.43 Locations€Starting from615.004.33 Locations€Starting from515.004.43 Locations€Starting from374.004.83 Locations€Starting from575.004.72 Locations€Starting from353.004.92 Locations€Starting from4250.002 Locations€Starting from2795.002 Locations€Starting from5000.002 Locations