NOGEPA 0.6 Fire Fighting InstructionBookLast booked 22 minutes ago
The course NOGEPA 0.6 Fire Fighting instruction is for anyone who either professionally or privately wants to learn to handle small fire extinguishers, or for the designated employees on a drilling platform.
After completing the course NOGEPA 0.6 Fire Fighting instruction, the course participant should have understanding of the various kinds of fires and adequately use the right set of (small) fire extinguishers to extinguish the fire.
- Timetable:0.5 day(s)
- Certification:0.6 NOGEPA
- Validation:4 years
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about NOGEPA 0.6 Fire Fighting Instruction
The NOGEPA 0.6 Fire Fighting Instruction course will take half a day. Your NOGEPA 0.6 certificate will be valid for a period of four years.
- Knowledge of small fire extinguishers.
- Combustion process.
- The effects of fire extinguishers and their methods.
- Internal alert and external alert.
- Practical exercises to extinguish various fires.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue
- €Starting from653.005€Starting from935.004.1€Starting from627.004.7€Starting from137.004.5€Starting from124.004.3€Starting from591.004.8€Starting from344.004€Starting from370.004.8€Starting from1012.002€Starting from514.004.6€Starting from837.005€Starting from514.004.6€Starting from1181.004.9€Starting from668.004.2€Starting from1289.004.7€Starting from709.004.9€Starting from1068.005€Starting from560.004.2€Starting from827.004.4