GWO Working at heights Refresher + R-Alf TrainingBookLast booked 5 minutes ago
The training GWO Working at Height Refresher is the refresher course of the GWO Working at Height. Every 2 years, this refresher course of GWO Working at Height needs to be completed. During this GWO Working at heights Refresher, all risks regarding working at height will be discussed and skills will be learned which can be beneficial in order to work in a safe way. After completing the Working at Height refresher, the delegate will be able to keep him/herself and his/her colleague’s safe in perilous situations in wind turbines.
The ISC R-Alf is equipped with an “over-speed brake” and therefore locks in both directions. This way, you can safely and in a controlled manner hoist or lower a load and/or person (or yourself). If you let go of the rope or lose control, the ISC R-Alf locks immediately.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Certification:GWO Module Working At Heights R-alf
- Validation:2 year
- Requirements:A valid GWO Working at Heights certificate
More about GWO Working at Height Refresher + R-Alf
The GWO Working at Height Refresher has a theoretical and practical part. By participating in this training, the delegate contributes to a safer working environment for the entire wind industry. The training is for every person with a valid GWO Working at Height certificate.
There is also a GWO Basic Safety Refresher that combines the training GWO Working at Height Refresher with GWO Sea Survival refresher, GWO First Aid refresher, GWO Fire Awareness Refresher and GWO Manual Handling Refresher.
The ISC R-ALF hoist set with a 5:1 advantage has a higher hoist advantage and is therefore suitable for rescue actions but also for positioning yourself, such as in the case of window cleaners or for use in TPs in the wind farm industry (closed spaces).
- Legislation around working at heights
- Methods of protection during a fall
- Safe working systems and how to easily apply these
- The dangers of working at heights
- The use of evacuation equipment
- Checking protective equipment (PPE) the right way such as armor, helmet and rope
- Skills to save a colleague out of a threatening situation from a wind turbine
- Provide medical assistance on the ground floor
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled