FMTC Safety Dunkirk remains open04 November 2020
France has been in lockdown again since October 30. This time, the lockdown is less strict, and companies with essential processes are allowed to remain open. The wind energy and oil & gas sectors fall under these essential processes. That means that FMTC Dunkirk, with the French government’s approval, can remain open, and you can be trained at our location.
Courses in Dunkirk
It, therefore, remains possible to follow training courses at our location in Dunkirk. However, you must take specific rules into account. You can find these rules below.
– The employer must provide a statement that work and travel are necessary. You must have this with you during your stay in France. Download via the following link the exemption certificate and fill out: https://www.gouvernement.fr/sites/default/files/30-10-2020-justificatif-de-deplacement-professionnel.pdf
– Are you self-employed? Please use the document which you can download via the following link and fill out: https://www.gouvernement.fr/sites/default/files/locale/piece-jointe/2020/11/attestation_anglais.pdf
– Restaurants and non-essential shops are closed. Take-a-way is possible.
– Hotels are open, but many hotels in Dunkerque do not have a restaurant. Our partner Hotel Borel does not have a restaurant and can, therefore, not provide you with dinner.
The lockdown in France will last at least until December 1.
Please check the website of the French government for the latest updates: https://www.gouvernement.fr/en/coronavirus-covid-19
COVID measures at FMTC
In addition to the lockdown measures, our other additional measures for COVID-19 will, of course, remain in force.
- Everyone is welcome unless you have COVID-19 symptoms
- We maintain social distance
- All lessons are in line with the WHO regulations
- Small groups with a maximum of 8 delegates
- Mandatory use of facemasks
- Extra cleaning of our equipment.
Would you like more information about the training courses at our location in Dunkirk, or would you like to know more about our COVID-19 measures? Please do not hesitate to contact us on +31 (0) 85 – 130 74 61 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to the overview