GWO Sea Survival E-learning + PracticalBookLast booked 3 hours ago
The training GWO Sea Survival E-learning (Global Wind Organisation) is intended for everyone working in the offshore wind industry in which safety is key. During this course, you will learn how to proceed if there is a possibility of danger during offshore activities.
During the GWO Sea Survival online course, the theoretical aspects will be discussed in regards to survival at sea. At the training center you will do the exercise in our swimming pool, to make the exercise as realistic as possible. Because of the realistic exercises in this GWO Sea Survival E-learning, everything will be remembered better and the delegate is well prepared in case of risky situations.
- Timetable:0.5 day(s)
- Validation:GWO Sea Survival
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about GWO Sea Survival E-learning + Practical
After registering for GWO Sea Survival E-learning, the delegate receives access to online teaching material by e-mail. With this, the theoretical part should be learned at home. This will take 3 hours, on average. When all theoretics online is completed, you will only have to do the practical exercises at the training center. After completing the theoretical & practical part of this GWO Sea Survival E-learning you receive the same certificate as the normal GWO Sea Survival without e-learning.
Procedure GWO E-learning Sea Survival (Online GWO Sea Survival)
1. Choose your practice day in our calendar
2. You will receive the booking confirmation for the practical day
3. Within 1 working day, you will receive access to online teaching material by e-mail.
4. Until the practical day, you can complete the e-learning.
5. By arrival at the training center, we check if you have completed the e-learning successful.
6. You have to do an assessment at FMTC before the practical sessions.
- If you don’t pass the assessment, then you have to do an oral assessment.
- When it appears that you do not know the theory, you can not participate in the practical session.
- FMTC facilitates any extra lessons, but this can not always be arranged on the same day.
Kindly note, the e-learning lasts an average of 3 hours. When you book in the evening, it is not possible to follow the practice day on the day after. When you have completed the e-learning, you must follow the practical day within 4 weeks.
- Personal safety
- Dangers and symptoms of drowning and hypothermia
- Securely moving a vessel to dock, vessel to platform and vessel to vessel
- Use of LSA, PPE and PFPE equipment and the advantages / limitations of these
- Survival Techniques at Sea
- SAR, GMDSS and first aid in case of a man overboard
- Evacuation procedures
Do you need more GWO E-learning courses?
We also provide the Online GWO Basic Safety Training Course which offers this GWO Sea Survival E-learning course together with GWO Working at Height E-learning, GWO First Aid E-learning, GWO Manual handling E-learning and GWO Fire Awareness E-learning.
Are you looking for an online refresher course? Take a look at our online GWO refreshers. You need to do the refresher course every two years, before your expiry date.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- $Starting from400.004 Locations$Starting from450.004 Locations$Starting from550.004 Locations$Starting from250.004 Locations$Starting from150.004 Locations$Starting from1800.004 Locations$Starting from1350.004 Locations