GWO Manual Handling E-learning + PracticalBookLast booked 1 hours ago
The GWO Manual Handling E-learning course (Global Wind Organisation) is intended for everyone working in the wind industry who deals with physical labor. During this course, you will learn how to minimize risks and in this way, contribute to a safer working environment on wind turbines based on guidelines from the Global Wind Organization.
During the Manual Handling Course you will learn in just 1,5 hour, at the training center, how you can prevent injuries and how you can lift heavy equipment in a secure manner. Different theoretical aspects are discussed in the e-learning. The practical exercises are performed in a safe and controlled environment. After following the Online GWO Manual Handling course, the delegate knows how to handle hard physical work correctly and this reduces the risk of health problems.
- Timetable:0.5 day(s)
- Certification:GWO Manual Handling
- Validation:2 years
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about GWO Manual Handling E-learning + Practical
After registering for GWO Manual Handling E-learning, the delegate receives access to online teaching material by e-mail. With this, the theoretical part should be learned at home. This will take 2 hours, on average. When all theoretics online is completed, you will only have to do the practical exercises at the training center. After completing the theoretical & practical part of this GWO Manual Handling blended learning you receive the same certificate as the normal GWO Manual Handling without e-learning.
Procedure GWO E-learning Manual Handling (Online GWO Manual Handling)
1. Choose your practice day in our calendar
2. You will receive the booking confirmation for the practical day
3. Within 1 working day, you will receive access to online teaching material by e-mail.
4. Until the practical day, you can complete the e-learning.
5. By arrival at the training center, we check if you have completed the e-learning successful.
6. You have to do an assessment at FMTC before the practical sessions.
- If you don’t pass the assessment, then you have to do an oral assessment.
- When it appears that you do not know the theory, you can not participate in the practical session.
- FMTC facilitates any extra lessons, but this can not always be arranged on the same day.
Kindly note, the e-learning lasts an average of 2 hours. When you book in the evening, it is not possible to follow the practice day on the day after. When you have completed the e-learning, you must follow the practical day within 4 weeks.
- Personal safety
- Working Safe and responsible
- Understand what’s causing injuries
- Practicing heavy lifting
- Various lifting techniques
- Schedule heavy work
- Practice moving heavy loads
Do you need more GWO E-learning courses?
We also provide the Online GWO Basic Safety Training Course which offers this GWO Manual Handling E-learning course together with GWO Working at Height E-learning, GWO First Aid E-learning, GWO Sea Survival E-learning and GWO Fire Awareness E-learning.
Or are you looking for an online refresher course? Take a look at our online GWO refreshers. You need to do the refresher course every two years, before your expiry date.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- $Starting from400.004 Locations$Starting from450.004 Locations$Starting from550.004 Locations$Starting from250.004 Locations$Starting from150.004 Locations$Starting from1800.004 Locations$Starting from1350.004 Locations