Medic First Aid® Basic Plus G2015BookLast booked 27 minutes ago
The Medic First Aid training course is designed to provide delegates with basic life support skills needed to care for an injured or ill patient. The training is accomplished by modules of instructions and hands-on skill practice. CPR, BBP and AED will also be covered. Delegates are evaluated on their ability to perform the skills learned.
- Timetable:0.5 day(s)
- Validation:2 years
More information about the OSHA Medic First Aid
There can always be a situaties where it is necessary to provide first aid. During the OSHA Medic First Aid training course our delegates will learn how to provide first aid.
When the course is successfully completed the delegate will be able to recognize a medical emergency and make a decision to help. The delegates can provide basic first aid care including CPR and be awareness of the safety of himself/herself and the patient.
- First aid for minor injuries
- First aid in life-threatening situations
- Rules and regulations (legal regulations)
- First aid equipment
- Recognizing normal functions of the human body
- Recognizing illness, injury and other things
- CPR conforms the G2015 AHA Guidelines
- Use of the Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- €Starting from360.004.62 Locations€Starting from312.004.32 Locations€Starting from369.0052 Locations€Starting from352.0042 Locations€Starting from180.004.92 Locations$Starting from100.0051 Location