Red Cross extended First Aid course (14 hours online, 6 hours in class)BookLast booked 15 minutes ago
Do you prefer to take the extended First Aid course at home? No problem! There is also an online version of this course. By combining an online preparation and classroom lessons you will learn everything you have to know about First Aid. The extended course will elaborate more on the material than the basic course.
- Timetable:2.5 day(s)
- Certification:European certified Red Cross First Aid
- Validation:2 years
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about Red Cross extended First Aid course online
The online version of the extended First Aid course takes 2,5 days in total. You are working for approximately 14 hours on the online preparation for the classroom lessons. This means that you practice with the theory by taking knowledge tests and watching explanation videos. After completing the online preparation you will start with the classroom lessons. These lessons take 6 hours of your time and are complementary on the theory, because of the practical examples. This makes the layout of the course as follows:
- Online: 14 hours
- In class: 6 hours
When you complete this course you will receive a European certified Red Cross certificate that is valid for 2 years. In addition to that you will have 1 year of unlimited access to the virtual learning environment.
With the online version of the extended First Aid course you also learn how to bring a victim to safety, how to evaluate a victims condition and to provide First Aid. Providing First Aid entails learning how to help with the following aspects:
- Performing resuscitation when a cardiac arrest occurs.
- How to use an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED). You will practice this on a resuscitation dummy.
- How to provide First Aid with wounds, bleeding, unconsciousness, choking, a stroke, fainting, a concussion, an insect bite, dyspnea and hyperventilation, but also with hypothermia and overheating, diabetes, epilepsy, seizures, injuries on bones, muscles or joints and chest pains.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- €Starting from220.004.93 Locations€Starting from525.0053 Locations€Starting from290.004.43 Locations€Starting from145.004.14 Locations€Starting from160.004.33 Locations