Accessibility FMTC Schiphol04 August 2016
Due to work on the track, Schiphol and – therefore indirectly – FMTC are less easily accessible. Passengers are transported to Schiphol by bus. This can cause a delay of 15-45 minutes. We can be reached from the airport by bus 185.
Due to stricter controls at and around Schiphol, our accessibility with our own transport is also less flexible than usual, especially from the direction of Utrecht, Amersfoort and Amsterdam. Our advice is not to take the Schiphol exit 2 exit. The Royal Netherlands Marechaussee in particular checks various vehicles on that roadway in the Schiphol tunnel. This causes considerable delay. It is not known how long this check will take place. The control is not done from the other side. Our advice is therefore to continue to the exit Hoofddorp and then drive back to Schiphol. The route is then as follows:
1. Take exit 2 towards Schiphol Airport.
2. Follow the Long Parking signs.
3. At the traffic lights, turn left (Loevesteinse Randweg), follow the sign for Long Parking / Schiphol Oost.
4. After the Schiphol tunnel, turn right at the traffic lights in the direction of Schiphol Noordwest (Koetsierstraat).
5. Over the viaduct, turn left onto Sloterweg. You will now see FMTC right in front of you.