NOGEPA 2.6A Basic Member Fire-FightingBookLast booked 35 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 2.6A Member Fire-Fighting & Rescue Team Offshore is meant for employees who are appointed to take part in firefighting or rescue crews on an offshore mining installation.
The delegate learns during the NOGEPA 2.6A Member Fire-Fighting & Rescue Team Offshore the theory and practice of fire-fighting, search and rescue operations.
- Timetable:4 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:2.6A NOGEPA
- Validation:2 years
- Price:€ 1.210,00 excl. NOGEPA registration fee (€ 10,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
Additional medical certificate for wearing breathing apparatus
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
More information about NOGEPA 2.6A Member Fire-Fighting
The NOGEPA 2.6A Basic Member Fire-Fighting takes four days and is valid for 2 years after course completion.
- Theory regarding the role of fire-fighting and rescue crews in the event of fire and other emergency situations.
- Responding to alerts, identify calamities and defining the location, determining the required equipment and means.
- Using a self-contained breathing gas apparatus and breathing gas procedures.
- Using means of communication.
- Enter and securing the place of the accident.
- Assure personal safety when taking action by always securing an exit.
- Practice by actually executing firefighting and rescue operations, including helicopter incidents.
Minimal number of delegates: 4