NOGEPA 1.1A Helicopter Landing OfficerBookLast booked 25 minutes ago
The course NOGEPA 1.1A Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) is meant for anyone who is appointed to function as a Helicopter Landing officer on a mining installation.
During the NOGEPA 1.1A HLO course the course participant learns the theory and the practice of carrying out all the activities that belong to helicopter operations on a mining installation under both normal conditions as well as emergencies.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:1.1A NOGEPA
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
A valid NOGEPA 2.6 A/B or NOGEPA 2.9 A/B certificate
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about NOGEPA 1.1A Helicopter Landing Officer
Two day NOGEPA 1.1A Helicopter Landing Officer course. Afterwards the participant receives a NOGEPA 1.1A certificate, which is valid for two year. After which it has to be renewed.
- Dangers of helicopter operations
- Being in command and check the preparation of the helicopter deck
- Executing and registering exercises
- Being in command of and check the execution of normal and emergency procedures
- Radio procedures at arrival and departure
- Being in command and check the embarking and disembarking of persons or freight
- Being in command and check the loading of the helicopter
- Treating the fuel and execute checks on the fuel quality
- Loading fuel
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue