STCW BST & AFFBookLast booked 22 minutes ago
After successful completion of this combination course of the STCW Basic Safety Training and STCW Advanced Fire Fighting the delegate receives two separate certificates. It is possible to combine these two courses, because there is overlap in the modules.
- Timetable:6.5 day(s)
- Requirements:A valid maritime medical certificate
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about STCW BST & AFF
The combination training course can be separated into the Basic Safety and the Advanced Fire Fighting training.
STCW Basic Safety Training
The STCW Basic Safety Training is for any seafarer the mandatory STCW training. When working at sea, regardless of the job, you need to have a valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate. The STCW Basic Safety Training is aimed at introducing the participant to the specific safety issues and rules of life of a ship. As well as being aware of the risks and dangers and how to act in an emergency.
STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
The STCW Advanced Fire Fighting training is for seafarers to gain insights into the dangers of fire aboard a ship. During the STCW Advanced Fire Fighting course the participant gains the knowledge and skills to deal with firefighting aboard a ship. In addition, the delegate learns what to do if a fire is discovered on board.
The STCW Advanced Fire Fighting course is also mandatory for all officers.
Minimum amount of participants: 6
Content of STCW Basic Safety Training
- Sea Survival
- Fire Fighting and Breathing Protection
- Basic First Aid
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
Content of STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
- Recognising and fighting of fire, even as using firefighting equipment and installations
- Using Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and applying protective measures
- Using Breathing Protection equipment
- Inspection and maintenance of firefighting equipment, extinguishing installation, and equipment
- Leading firefighting and conducting exercises
- Searching to and rescue victims
- Recognising dangerous substances
- Practical exercises in ship firefighting and leadership
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled