STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft (PSCRB)BookLast booked 5 minutes ago
The training STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats, other than Fast Rescue Boats (PSCRB) is meant for anyone who’s task it is to be a crewmember of a rescue boat on a ship. During this course; the participant is taught how to deal with emergency situations and how to take responsibility in case the survival crafts and rescue boats need to be deployed or launched.
Do you want to refresh your current training? Then book the STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft refresher.
- Timetable:4 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:STCW (A-VI/2-1)
- Validation:5 years
- Requirements:A valid maritime medical certificate
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate (< 5 year old)
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft (PSCRB)
When completing the training STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats, other than Fast Rescue boats, the course participant should be able to take charge in preparing and handling the rescue boats.
Prior to enrolling in this course ought to own a valid maritime medical certificate and STCW Basic Safety Training certificate (< 5 year old).
- Controlling the boat
- Taking command on board of a rescue boat whilst deploying and after deployment operate the engine of a rescue boat
- The launching of rafts via davit and deploying a ‘throw overboard life raft’
- Dealing with the communication, location beacon and emergency distress signals
- Surviving at sea
- Rescue near-drowning people
- Managing survivors and the rescue boat after a ship has been abandoned
- Providing first aid to survivors
Minimum number of delegates: 2
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue