STCW Proficiency in Fast Rescue RefresherBookLast booked 24 minutes ago
The STCW Proficiency in Fast Rescue Refresher is the refresher course of the STCW Proficiency in Fast Rescue training. The course helps to refresh advance the knowledge and skills of the crew members of the fast rescue boat.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Certification:Fast Rescue Boats - Refresher
- Validation:5 years
- Requirements:A valid maritime medical certificate
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate
A valid STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft certifcate
A valid STCW Proficiency in Fast Rescue certificate (< 5 year old)
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about the STCW Proficiency in Fast Rescue Refresher
During the two day STCW Proficiency in Fast Rescue Refresher the memory of the course participant will be refreshed. As a result the course participant remains competent in handling the fast rescue boat and in taking command during and after the launch of the fast rescue. The course participant learns the theoretical part of the fast rescue again. There will also be a practical part on open water at our location in IJmuiden. Transport to the port of IJmuiden will be arranged by FMTC.
The certificate which is rewarded to the participant after successful completion of this course is valid for 5 years.
Minimum number of course participants: 2
- Safety precautions and equipment.
- Launching and operating Fast Rescue Boats, carrying out rescue operations
- Practicing various search patterns
- Operating the boat on open water, influences of currents, wind and waves
- Dealing with a near- drowning person
- Towing with the Fast Rescue Boat
- Handling means of communication
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue