STCW Advanced Fire Fighting RefresherBookLast booked 30 minutes ago
The STCW Advanced Fire Fighting Refresher is the refresher training of the STCW Advanced Fire Fighting course, which needs to be taken every 5 years. Taking this course, the participant remains familiar and updated with fire fighting skills and techniques. The STCW Advanced Fire Fighting Refresher course is for those who are at sea and in charge of firefighting and rescue operations on board of a vessel. Also, it is the STCW Advanced Fire Fighting a compulsary training for officers.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Certification:STCW (A-VI /3)
- Validation:5 years
- Requirements:A valid maritime medical certificate
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate (< 5 year old)
A valid STCW Advanced Fire Fighting certificate (< 5 year old)
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about the STCW Advanced Fire Fighting Refresher
With the STCW Advanced Fire Fighting Refresher the emphasis is mainly on practical drills. Completion of the STCW Advanced Fire Fighting Refresher endorses membership of the nautical Emercency Response team.
Prior to enrolling in this course it’s required to have a valid maritime medical certificate and STCW Basic Safety Training certificate (< 5 year old) and a STCW Advanced Fire Fighting certificate (< 5 year old)
- Recognition/Assessment and firefighting theory
- Inspection and maintenance of fire extinguishing substances, fire extinguishers and equipment.
- Firefighting command and leadership
- Leadership at firefighting drills
- Search and recovery of casualties
- First Aid
- Awareness of dangerous goods.
- Practical exercises of on board firefighting and leadership.
Minimal number of delegates: 6
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue