Anweisungen zum Kursbeginn
Delegates are expected to report at the training centre 15 minutes before the start of the course, depending on the starting time mentioned in their booking confirmation. Delegates who arrive too late have to make up for lost time (this, after notifying the client, will involve extra charges). Delegates can bring their Personal Safety Logbooks and/or seaman’s book, to have it updated. These will be updated upon completion of the course. For various courses a medical certificate is mandatory. At arrival, the medical fitness will be checked.
- REGISTRATION Digital Delivery BOSIET
During the booking stage, the delegate must provide the following details: First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Telephone number and e-mail address. The unique log-in details will then be automatically e-mailed to the candidate, who then needs to validate these details.
- VERIFICATION OF IDENTITY
Every delegate must be able to prove his/her identity which is mandatory in the Netherlands. This can be done by government issued photographic identification e.g. passport or identity document.
When successfully completed an OPITO approved course, delegates obtain a valid OPITO certificate and will be registered at the OPITO Vantage Central Register and Vantage POB.
The training centre will supply the necessary protective clothing, towels and equipment.
- EBS / Banksman / CA-EBS ID
Attention is drawn to the fact that parts of our courses are of a physical nature. It is the employer’s responsibility to check that delegates have a valid medical examination required in the sector of employment, if required. Delegates are required to sign a medical fitness form in which they declare to be fit enough to participate in all parts of the course. FMTC can facilitate a medical and/or maritime offshore examination.
- CA-EBS in water
As an OPITO-approved training centre, FMTC is required to ensure that prior to participating in in-water CA-EBS practical exercises the participant:
- Possesses a valid Oil and Gas UK (OGUK) offshore medical certificate confirming the delegate’s fitness for offshore work OR possesses a valid, unexpired offshore medical certificate issued by a body outside of the UK which is recognized as equivalent to the OGUK medical certificate of fitness for offshore work, AND
- Possesses a certificate of fitness to undertake shallow water CA-EBS training issued by a registered OGUK examining doctor, AND
- On the date on which the delegate is to undertake shallow water CA-EBS training, and prior to entering the water in which the training takes place, the delegate declares that, to the best of the delegate’s knowledge and belief, he or she has no (current or past) medical condition which makes the delegate unfit to participate in the training.
Participants must not participate in in-water CA-EBS practical exercises if they are unable to meet the requirements mentioned above.
Course participants with special needs such as language problems, physical or medical disabilities and special attention regarding religion or culture must be stated on the booking application form. Additional costs will be charged to the company unless other arrangements have been made.
- If a translator is requested, FMTC’s administrator will contact the employer for confirmation. When approval of the employer is received, FMTC will contact a translator for the relevant language.
- If special needs for physical or medical disabilities are requested, FMTC will contact the delegate to discuss training possibilities within the standards and regulations.
- If special attention regarding religion or culture is stated on the booking application form, FMTC will make sure to take the necessary precautions to apply to the needs of the delegate.
Course fees are per person per course, including lunch, coffee/tea, course materials and excluding 21% V.A.T. (if applicable), dinner, travel expenses, interpreter costs, board and lodging. Full payment must be received before the finishing date of the course (the certificate will not be issued until receipt of payment). It is also possible to pay at the training centre with credit card, debit card or cash. Please note that all course fees are subject to change without prior notice. In case you need additional information please do not hesitate to contact our booking office.
FMTC reserves all rights to stop a delegate from participating in a course if his/her prerequisites do not comply with the rules and regulations of the authorities involved. In this case we always consult the employer before taking any further action. During their stay at the training centre, course delegates have to comply with the house rules. FMTC is not responsible for problems of any kind that are due to lack of knowledge of the information provided in this sheet.
LEARNING OUTCOMES OPITO
- BOSIET, HUET and FOET with EBS
The learning outcomes of the OPITO BOSIET, HUET and FOET with EBS (5700) courses can be found at the OPITO approved standard at sections A5, C5 and D5, which can be downloaded via this link.
- BOSIET, HUET and FOET with CA-EBS
The learning outcomes of the OPITO BOSIET, HUET and FOET with CA-EBS (5750) courses can be found at the OPITO approved standard at sections A5, C5 and D5, which can be downloaded via this link.
- Banksman and Slinger stage 1 & 2
The learning outcomes of the OPITO Banksman and Slinger Stages 1 & 2 can be found at the OPITO approved standard which can be downloaded via this link.
- CA-EBS ID
The learning outcomes of the OPITO CA-EBS ID (5902) course can be found at the OPITO approved standard at section A5, which can be downloaded via this link.
SUMMARY PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES IN-WATER CA-EBS COURSE
Summary details of the type of physical activities the delegate will be asked to perform during in-water CA-EBS training in the BOSIET, HUET and FOET with CA-EBS, can be found at the OPITO approved standard which can be downloaded via this link.
The summary details of the OPITO BOSIET, HUET and FOET with CA-EBS in-water exercises can respectively found at section: A8 – 2.5, C8 – 1.5 and D8 – 1.5.
Delegates should be able to read and understand English and be capable of making themselves understood in this language. If not, interpreters can be provided. The extra costs will be charged. In general courses will be conducted in English.
Our booking office can assist with booking accommodation in hotels nearby the training centre.
FMTC can arrange transport from the hotels to the training centre v.v. When you have ordered transport please notice that we will charge transport costs for the full duration of the course.
FMTC reserves the right to cancel a training course due to lack of trainees.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
On our website you can download a copy of the general terms and conditions.
Our employees can be reached at:
Booking Application Forms can be sent to: