OPITO HUET with EBS (5095)BookLast booked 24 minutes ago
De HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training) is meant for those who have to travel by helicopter towards and from offshore installations. After successful completion of the training an OPITO approved HUET certificate will be issued.The HUET is a standard part of the OPITO approved BOSIET and FOET.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:OPITO HUET (5095)
- Validation:4 years
- Price:€ 487,00 excl. Registration costs OPITO (€ 30,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
More information about OPITO HUET with EBS (5095)
During the theory part of the HUET you will be informed about the safety aspects on board a helicopter, as well as the possible dangers and emergencies, which can occur during transport by helicopter.
Following you will practice the HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training) in the training pool of FMTC by using the training helicopter. We will also practice the use of the EBS (Emergency Breathing System) extensively.
Please note for all helicopter flights towards and from offshore installations in the UK and Holland a CA-EBS (Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System) certificate is mandatory.
- Helicopter Safety
- HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Use of EBS (Emergency Breathing System)