OPITO FOET with EBS (5858)BookLast booked 28 minutes ago
OPITO FOET (Further Offshore Emergency Training) is the refresher course of OPITO BOSIET. This training course is designed in order to refresh the theoretical and practical knowledge of the various aspects, gained during the BOSIET. Main disciplines are basic safety, basic medical knowledge, survival at sea and firefighting. The FOET is approved by OPITO. The FOET is particularly meant for personnel working worldwide in the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:OPITO FOET (5858)
- Validation:4 years
- Requirements:A valid (tropical) BOSIET or (tropical) FOET certificate (3 month window prior expiry) or a valid NOGEPA 0.5A or NOGEPA 0.5B certificate
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about OPITO FOET with EBS (5858)
The FOET certificate is valid for 4 years. Refresher must take place before the expiry date.
- HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Sea Survival and First Aid
- Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue