M&A Safety Services M&A Safety Services
+1 (337) 451 4685

Daily reachable between 7:00 - 18:00 (GMT-6h)

nogepa bocas

My STCW certificate is expired, what now?

When your STCW certificate is expired there is a possibility that you are allowed to take the refresher course. If you have a valid boat license you can take the refresher course, but if you don’t have one you will have to take the basic course again.

Are you not sure if you can participate in the refresher course? Please contact us or call +1 (985) 217 9284  and we can help you further.

Back to the FAQ