NOGEPA 0.5C CA-EBS TrainingBookLast booked 13 minutes ago
The training NOGEPA 0.5C is meant for anyone who travels with a Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System. During this training, the participant learns to understand and use the CA-EBS in the right way.
- Timetable:1.5 day(s)
- Certification:0.5C NOGEPA
- Validation:No expiry
- Requirements:A valid NOGEPA 0.5A or NOGEPA 0.5B certificate
More information about NOGEPA 0.5C CA-EBS Training
The NOGEPA 0.5C CA-EBS course will only take 1.5 hours of your time. After completion you are indefinitely NOGEPA 0.5C certified.
After attending the training, the participant will be familiar with:
- Important differences between the re-breather and compressed air system (technology and use).
- The use of CA-EBS in case of emergency situations in a helicopter.
- The risks that come with using CA-EBS.
In order to successfully complete the training, the course participant must:
- Carry out an inspection of the life-jacket and CA-EBS before departure.
- Wear the CA-EBS in the correct way and check his co-passengers.
- Be able to use the CA-EBS in dry and emergency situations.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- Starting from7741 Location€Starting from4960.0051 Location€Starting from849.004.61 Location€Starting from605.004.42 Locations€Starting from990.004.42 Locations€Starting from1280.0052 Locations€Starting from1545.004.72 Locations€Starting from1415.004.92 Locations€Starting from1005.0052 Locations€Starting from1095.004.33 Locations€Starting from410.004.82 Locations€Starting from410.004.71 Location€Starting from710.004.82 Locations€Starting from145.004.32 Locations