PEC SafeGulf / SafeLand Core ComplianceBookLast booked 1 hours ago
PEC Core Compliance is a standardized program covering the health, safety, and environmental training most requested by oilfield operators and other host employers. Core Compliance is an instructor-led training that, in addition to being SafeLandUSA and SafeGulf accredited, provides training level certificates beyond the awareness level for over 30 selected topics. The classroom presentation is designed to build on common content in a high-intensity 3-day format.
- Timetable:3 day(s)
- Certification:PEC SafeGulf / SafeLand Core Compliance
- Validation:1 year
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
The Core Compliance training program will ensure your employees are trained in the safety topics commonly required by operators in their pre-qualification surveys and training matrices. Based on accepted industry practices supported and recommended by operators, PEC Core Compliance is the most comprehensive and cost-effective way to meet the entry-level safety training needs your customer and government are calling for.
Upon completion of the course, each delegate receives a PEC photo ID, certificate of completion, and each delegate’s information is entered into the online PEC Training Tracker database.
Delegates who successfully complete the Core Compliance training course will require annual refresher training to remain in compliance with environmental, health & safety regulations. When administered annually, PEC CORE REFRESHER provides the necessary refresher training to maintain the training certificates obtained through Core Compliance. Core Refresher is a standardized 1-day safety training course that may be taken after completing Core Compliance to update training as required by employers or regulatory agencies.
- Back Safety
- Behavior Based Safety
- Confined Space (Entrant, Attendant, Supervisor)
- DOT Hazardous Materials
- Electrical Safety (Non-Qualified)
- Emergency Response
- Excavation and Trenching
- Fire Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Hazard Identification
- Hazardous Waste Operations (Awareness and Operations level)
- Hearing Conservation
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Incident Reporting
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Lockout/Tagout (Control of Hazardous Energy)
- Medical Records
- Occupational Health Hazards
- Office Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Respiratory Protection
- Short Service Employees
- Stop Work Authority
- Terrorism Response Awareness Program
- Walking Working Surfaces and Elevated Work
- Work Permits
- Workplace Violence
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- €Starting from352.004.63 Locations€Starting from709.004.33 Locations€Starting from361.0053 Locations€Starting from352.0043 Locations€Starting from180.004.93 Locations$Starting from100.0051 Location$Starting from160.0051 Location