OSHA Aerial Lift / Powered Platforms Safety & OperationsBookLast booked 1 hours ago
The purpose of this OSHA Aerial Lift / Powered Platforms Safety & Operations course is to give delegates the skills and knowledge necessary to safely operate and work around aerial lifts.
- Timetable:0.5 day(s)
- Certification:Aerial Lift - OSHA 29CFR1926.453
- Validation:3 years
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about Aerial Lift / Powered Platforms Safety & Operations
An aerial lift is any vehicle-mounted device used to elevate personnel, including:
- Extendable boom platforms
- Aerial ladders
- Articulating (jointed) boom platforms
- Vertical towers
- Any combination of the above
Aerial lifts have replaced ladders and scaffolding on many job sites due to their mobility and flexibility. Only trained and authorized persons are allowed to operate an aerial lift.
- To provide the knowledge on how to safely operate aerial lifts
- Delegates will understand how to perform a walk around inspection
- Delegates will understand the limitations, and where to find user manual instructions
- To understand the hazards of an aerial lift
- Understand the safe operating procedures
- Hands on training required
Certified OPITO, OSHA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue
- $Starting from100.0051 Location$Starting from200.0051 Location$Starting from200.0051 Location$Starting from200.0051 Location$Starting from100.0051 Location$Starting from100.004.81 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from200.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from75.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from150.001 Location$Starting from250.001 Location$Starting from500.001 Location$Starting from50.001 Location